Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 17.05.2013 – 18.05.2013
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 13.05.2013 – 16.05.2013
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 9.05.2013 – 13.05.2013
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 3.05.2013 – 9.05.2013
- So what’s is Dolby Atmos fuss all about? – Say you have a screen door banging in the wind. In Dolby 5.1, if a mixer wanted to send that banging noise to the right surrounds, it went to every speaker in the array. In effect, it wouldn’t sound like a single door, but rather several doors banging in unison. In Atmos, however, if a mixer wants to position that banging sound in a particular part of the auditorium, he can treat it in a manner analogous to the way it would be heard in the real world. The sound is emitted from a single point of origin and is heard as a punctual effect rather than as aural ambience emanating from a broader area of the theatre.
- Tyylivinkkejä Twin Peaksista –
- Need for Speed – 3 NFB Films About Stuntmen & Daredevils –
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 2.05.2013
- Nineties’ Great Stand-up Sitcom Boom and Bust – This was the era of the great stand-up sitcom boom when, fueled by the success of Seinfeld, Roseanne, and Home Improvement, network executives raided comedy clubs and threw high-priced TV offers at any comic within heckling distance. By the 1993-94 season, every big network but CBS was regularly adding at least one or two stand-up sitcoms to its schedule every year, burning through comics at an astounding rate.
- What’s up with the kids from Kids? –
- Some choice bits from Shane Black’s screenplays – mostly meta jokes but hey