- The Book of Eli -traileri – apokalypsia pukkaa jälleen, pääosassa Denzel Washington
- The September Issue -traileri – Dokkarissa seuraillaan Voguen tekemistä, mikä tietenkin amerikkalaisen aikakauslehdistön ystävää kiinnostaa.
- Ten Full-Length Films Online For Free – Buñuel, Hitchcock, Vigo, Linklater
- Virtual TV Academy – The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation today launched its Virtual Academy, an information destination website that gives users exclusive access to taped "state of the art" discussions with leading entertainment industry professionals.
- NYTimesissä kirjoitetaan Hollywoodin tärkeimmästä uutismediasta eli Nikki Finkestä – In the three years since she started Deadline Hollywood Daily, a daily blog about the entertainment business, her combination of old-school skills — she is a relentless reporter — and new-media immediacy has made her a must-click look into the ragingly insecure id of Hollywood.
- Kevin Smith: A Guided Tour of My Geeky Career –
- Advertising Mad Men – Schupack’s job, or part of it, is to advertise a show about advertising. With the third season just weeks away, she and her staff were putting the finishing touches on a local blitz they call “New York’s Gone Mad.”
- How To Be a Serial Killer -traileri – no, se _saattaisi_ olla hauska
- Amelia-traileri – elämäkertaelokuvan pääosassa Hilary Swank
- An Education -traileri – She was a girl beyond her years… mutta hei, miksei Nick Hornby voisi kirjoittaa ihan pätevää Lolita-pastissia?
Muualla noteerattua 23.07.2009 – 24.07.2009
Muualla noteerattua 22.05.2009 – 27.05.2009
- Mario Kassar ja Andy Vajna, oman aikansa supertuottajat – Rambo, Total Recall, The Doors, Terminator 2, Basic Instinct, Cliffhanger, Showgirls, Cutthroat Island…
- Terminator Salvationin tuottajien seikkailut ovat ainakin yhtä kiinnostavia kuin itse elokuva – The two men were presented with the chance to buy one of the best-known franchises in American cinema, the "Terminator" series, even though their entire producing experience consisted of one low-budget comedy that never made it into theaters.
- A funny and warm reworking of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry? It could only happen in Bollywood – tunnustan ennakkoluuloni: en ole nähnyt Chuck & Larryä, koska se haukuttiin läpipaskaksi
- Termistösekaannus Terminaattorissa: T-101 vs T-800 – vihdoin se selvisi!
- Tarantino meinaa leikata Inglourious Basterdsia vielä uusiksi (Daily Beast) – And after three months of editing, he delivered a dripping-wet print to Cannes—a place he considers “Cinema Nirvana,” where “cinema matters, it’s important”—at a running time of two hours, 27 minutes: 13 minutes less than Pulp Fiction and 19 minutes less than he needed to retain final cut. Now the director can go back to America and give the movie a proper preview outside California—which was always the plan—and tweak the timing with “an audience pruning cut.”
- Piiiiiitkä juttu Conan O'Brienistä eilen, tänään ja huomenna (NYT Mag) – After 16 years and 2,725 shows, O’Brien would be moving, along with almost all his staff, to Universal City in California to take over “The Tonight Show.” He’d had time to ponder his farewell. In 2004, when O’Brien’s contract was up and other networks were aggressively wooing him, NBC promised him their flagship. “But they wanted me to wait five years to be the host of ‘The Tonight Show,’ ” O’Brien told me. “And in 2004, 2009 sounded absurdly far away. I thought that in 2009, we’d be flying around with jet packs and our dinners would be in pill form."