- Making Blues Brothers With John Belushi and Dan Akroyd—“We Had a Budget for Cocaine” | Vanity Fair – The pitch was simple: “John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Blues Brothers, how about it?” But the film The Blues Brothers became a nightmare for Universal Pictures, wildly off schedule and over budget, its fate hanging on the amount of cocaine Belushi consumed. From the 1973 meeting of two young comic geniuses in a Toronto bar through the careening, madcap production of John Landis’s 1980 movie, Ned Zeman chronicles the triumph of an obsession.
- Empire Strikes Back Instagrammed – Since Jan 2012, I have been telling the Empire Strikes Back one scene at a time with toys. All iPhone 4s for photography and composites. No Photoshop.
- Orionin kevät 2013 – siellä taas kaikenlaista
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 17.12.2012 – 18.12.2012
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 10.05.2011 – 11.05.2011
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 10.04.2011 – 11.04.2011
- Orionin kesässä Truffaut, Mann ja Hella W. –
- Glenn Kenny: The DGA Interview – Sidney Lumet, 2007 – Because I come from the theater, I always feel my obligation is to the piece, not to what I want to say. Rather, what I want to say is clear by simply the fact that I chose that piece. And the ‘what’ of what you’re saying is going to determine the ‘how.'
- The Boys in the Bank (Life) – Juttu johon Dog Day Afternoon perustuu
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 15.02.2011 – 17.02.2011
- The Spanish Dracula – What many people don't know is that Universal made two versions of Dracula at the same time. The second was Drácula, a Spanish-language film shot at the same time as the English-language version. During the day, the English-speaking actors did their scenes. At night, the Spanish-speaking actors arrived at the studio and did theirs on the same sets and often with the same blocking. Even more interesting, the crew shooting the night scenes would often watch the day crew's dailies and, amongst themselves, they'd tell themselves they could do much better.
- Tarr-seminaari 6.3. Orionissa – 5.–19. esitetään Tarrin leffat (paitsi ei tietysti uusinta Turin Horsea, joka oli vasta Berlinalessa)
- The Hard Luck and Beautiful Life of Liam Neeson – Esquire –
- Béla Tarr: The Turin Horse -traileri –