- Filkkareidet parhaat 2012 Kiasmassa –
- Kids who grew up watching The West Wing are now in politics – The West Wing has inspired a new generation with its vision of a Washington brimming with lofty ideals
- 20th Century Fox Flute Edition (YT) –
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 10.03.2012 – 12.03.2012
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 7.03.2012 – 10.03.2012
- A Musical Overview of Bret Easton Ellis’ Oeuvre – Though cross-pollination between books and music is an age-old trend, cult novelist Bret Easton Ellis fills his books with more music references than anyone else we can think of, and his works are inextricably woven into the pop culture they portray — partially because it seems like every time Ellis makes a music reference in a novel, a band is making an Ellis reference in a song. We’ve put together a master list of music mentioned throughout his entire oeuvre, complete with streaming playlists so you can fill your day with a BEE soundtrack. We had some help from the official source, but finding that insufficient, went through ourselves and picked out some more of our favorite musical moments and shout-outs throughout the novels.
- Artisokka Film Festival 2012 – onpas hyvä elokuvavalikoima
- Nuri Bilge Ceylan photography –
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 25.01.2012 – 28.01.2012
- A Game of Shadows: more to the mystery | fxguide – The arm plates were shot on a Phantom HD Gold camera at 432fps. “We ended up going 19 times slower than real-time for the frozen time moment,” says Quintavalle, “with things moving enough to see stuff rippling. The Phantom can go a lot higher speed than that still, but we didn’t need it to. We shot the whole thing fully slow motion, something like 7,000 or 8,000 frames of footage which we then ramped in and out of.”
- How Many Movies Have You Seen? – The more you watch from the present day, the more garbage you’re bound to see—but your conclusions will be your own. Conversely, the further back you go, the more you’ll be guided by the opinions of others. (If nothing else, what’s available will be largely determined by what’s remained popular.)
- Who Doesn’t Love Woody Harrelson? (Esquire) – From his hemp hats to his dopey charm to his recent roles as dark and scarred antiheroes, there's something we all have to face: It's hard not to enjoy his presence.
- Elokuva ja arkkitehtuuri -tapahtumasarja Orionissa keväällä 2012 –
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 17.01.2012 – 18.01.2012
- Satoshi Kon -retrospektiivi Hki–Tre–Vaasa, näytöksiin ilmainen pääsy – uuh
- George Lucas (NYT Mag) – “I’m retiring,” Lucas said. “I’m moving away from the business, from the company, from all this kind of stuff.” He was careful to leave himself an out clause for a fifth “Indiana Jones” film. But otherwise, “Red Tails” will be the last blockbuster Lucas makes. “Once this is finished, he’s done everything he’s ever wanted to do,” says Rick McCallum, who has been producing Lucas’s films for more than 20 years. “He will have completed his task as a man and a filmmaker.”
- Michelle Williams (GQ) – “Oh God,” she says. “Wow. I mean, I must have said that twelve years ago, before I learned to shut my mouth. Wow.” Then, less to me than to herself: “All right, I can take it. I’m 31—I can take it.”
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 18.04.2011 – 19.04.2011
- Junalla Bergenistä Osloon (7 h 16 min) – perjantai 22.4. klo 10.26 – Junamatka Bergenistä Osloon kestää 7 h 16 min. Koe matka reaaliajassa juuri sellaisena kuin se tehtiin pitkin komeaa rannikkoa ja läpi tunneleiden. Norjan television erityisohjelma 100-vuotiaan rautatien kunniaksi .
- Tina Fey – Producer, Writer, Star and One Funny Mama (NYTimes) –
- Taxi Driver ja Red Shoes 4K-versioina Helsingissä – molemmat nähty ehkä vuoden sisään, mutta voisi olla uusi visiitti paikallaan