- Mike Judge Helps Us Find The Easter Eggs In ”Silicon Valley’s” Opening Credits –
- [priv] The Business of Too Much TV –
- Sharon Horgan, The Brutal Romantic of ’Catastrophe’ and ’Divorce’ – There’s another way to understand what has happened to American comedy in recent years: it has become more British.
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 15.05.2016 – 8.06.2016
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 30.12.2015 – 7.01.2016
- “Looking for False Performance Beats”: Editor Fred Raskin on The Hateful Eight – The shoot was unique in that there were certain sequences which needed to be filmed while snow was falling. So the cast always had to be prepared to shoot any scene at any time, because if they got snow, they’d be shooting one scene, while if they didn’t, they’d be shooting another. Because of this, the cast really needed to be off-book once the shoot began. Everyone knowing the script that well gave Quentin the ability to shoot eleven-minute long takes if he wanted to, which ended up being great for the performances — I was watching some terrific theatre on a daily basis — and also informed some of the editing choices. If we had an amazing master of a scene playing out in the 2.76:1 aspect ratio, why would we want to cut away from it?
- The Movie Mogul of the Middle –
- Levottomat, suullinen historia –
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 6.09.2014 – 12.09.2014
- Star Trek TOS in Cinerama – hauska idea
- Syyskuussa 2014 tulee teattereihin kaksi Pekka Lehdon elokuvaa – Kalle Kinnusen haastattelu –
- The Future of Practical Creature Effects –
- Are film tax credits cost effective? (Kinda not) –
- What Happens When You Accuse a Hollywood Director of Rape? –
- The Real Cliff Huxtable –
- Luc Besson on operating the camera while directing – Today I couldn’t direct watching a monitor 15 meters away from the actors. I’m incapable of doing that. I can’t imagine shooting any other way.
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 18.08.2014 – 22.08.2014