- The Great Recession of American Film Acting – Rooney Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Oscar Isaac, for example, all of whom have crossed from independent films to big-budget franchises and back again largely without varying their performance styles. These actors have each been lauded for performances that are understated and even remote; if Method actors were neurotic and bipolar, they are anxious and depressive.
- Academy Awards Database – AMPAS –
- Melko vakiintuneen elokuvan festivaalit 2014 –
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 6.09.2016 – 11.09.2016
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 2.03.2014 – 3.03.2014
- César-voittajat 2014 – Ei ole kovin monta tuttua elokuvaa joukossa
- The Oscars 20 Years Ago: Live-Blogging the 1994 Academy Awards – Oletan että meininki on sama 2034.
- Oscar Night in Hollywood (Raymond Chandler, 1948) – Technically, they are voted, but actually they are not decided by the use of whatever artistic and critical wisdom Hollywood may happen to possess. They are ballyhooed, pushed, yelled, screamed, and in every way propagandized into the consciousness of the voters so incessantly, in the weeks before the final balloting, that everything except the golden aura of the box office is forgotten.
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 26.02.2014 – 1.03.2014
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 1.02.2014 – 3.02.2014
- Academy Awards: Best Visual Effects Oscar Winners (Vimeo) –
- In Conversation:SNL’s Lorne Michaels — Vulture – If you look at our balcony at SNL, it is still classified as temporary. It’s scaffolding—scaffolding and some excess seats from Yankee Stadium. No one went, “Whatever you need.” Because broadcast has been in decline my entire professional career.
- Typeset In The Future: 2001: A Space Odyssey –