- Find out whether any major movie since 1978 has a post-credits scene –
- Quentin Tarantıno on White Supremacy, Obama, and Why He Doesn’t Worry About a Transformers Future –
- ’Mortal Kombat’ Movie Oral History – Anderson: "The script was kind of being written while we were in preproduction, which is a challenging thing, but it was a good thing"
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 22.08.2015 – 24.08.2015
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 7.12.2012 – 8.12.2012
- Janusz Kaminski Interviewed (mp3) –
- Interview with Django Unchained director Quentin Tarantino – And then I met Jamie and realized I didn’t need to do that. Jamie understood the material. But mostly he was the cowboy. Forget the fact that he has his own horse—and that is actually his horse in the movie. He’s from Texas; he understands. We sat there talking, and I realized, Wow, if this were the 1960s and I was casting a Django Western TV show and they had black guys as stars of those in the 1960s, I could see Jamie on one of those. And that’s what I was looking for, a Clint Eastwood.
- Things we learned from the dvd commentary track –
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 30.09.2012 – 1.10.2012
- The wayward charms of Cinerama – For the most part neither Smilebox nor digital restoration has removed the peculiarities that, perhaps perversely, fascinate me about this unique format.
- David Simon on Treme (Salon) – "I have very little threshold for melodrama. Probably too low to not get kicked out of television at some point."
- Lynn Hirschberg on Quentin Tarantino (NYT Mag, 1997) –
- Xan Brooks’s interview with the anxiously defeatist Leos Carax – Perhaps it’s the fate of all enfants-terribles to burn too brightly and then wink out.
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 14.05.2011 – 15.05.2011