- Make movies, not scripts – Often, years are spent developing and refining a script which is then shot in weeks; the problem isn’t that the speed of direction kills—it can make for a thrilling spontaneity and immediacy—but that, when the script has been built with such solidity and has become an object of obsession for a year or more, it becomes not the springboard for filmmaking but its objective, and constrains the filmmaker to be its illustrator, which is exactly the feeling conveyed by many films.
- Al Pacino: Full Roar (video essay) – ahhahhaahahahhahahahahahaa
- These guys out-Bourne all of the Bourne action sequences 6–0 –
- Udo Kier (Random Roles | The A.V. Club) – AVC: Okay, we must skip ahead…
UK: Yes, please do. Let’s talk about Pamela Anderson please, now. I want to talk about Pamela Anderson!
AVC: I was going to ask about Berlin Alexanderplatz next.
UK: No, I want to talk about Pamela!
- Method Without Madness –
- Seventeen Ways of Criticizing Inception « BIG OTHER –