Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 30.10.2013 – 1.11.2013
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 10.10.2013 – 12.10.2013
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 8.10.2013 – 9.10.2013
- How Wes Anderson Made The Royal Tenenbaums — Vulture –
- And somewhere in the midst of it all is Dave Chappelle’s home – Another evening, Brennan and I talk about what the ride of success felt like. He remembers hanging out at a club in Arizona where he and Chappelle were approached by a white fan who was loose with his use of the word nigger and who praised Chappelle for making it so funny. “It was awful,” Brennan recalls.
- Netflix is a distribution service of reruns – Through this reliance on Netflix, I’ve seen a new television pantheon begin to take form: there’s what’s streaming on Netflix, and then there’s everything else.
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 16.09.2013 – 23.09.2013
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 7.09.2013 – 11.09.2013
- Revisiting Alf – Did he eye the Drano under the bathroom sink in consideration of finally silencing his personal hell? Let’s assume so.
- The Revolution Before the Revolution: Miami Vice, NYPD Blue, and other great pre-Sopranos dramas | Balder and Dash | Roger Ebert –
- Without hope, a critic is nothing but a bundle of prejudices – A critic must follow his taste or his whim, whimsically, tastefully, moving where he is moved, often wrongheaded, no doubt, but true to his instincts—and on occasion he must throw caution out with the bathwater.