Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 3.01.2014 – 7.01.2014
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 1.01.2014 – 2.01.2014
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 18.12.2013 – 23.12.2013
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 27.11.2013 – 6.12.2013
- Silta ja erilaisen hahmon kirjoittamisen taito –
- The Survival of American Silent Feature Films: 1912–1929 – via @selfstyledsiren
- Pulp Friction of the Hollywood Trade Magazines – Over at The Wrap, Sneider posted “What’s the Deal? Stop Trying to ‘Change’ the ‘Fifty Shades’ Castings—It’s Pointless!” He laments to me that he is putting all his energy into casting stories. “But casting gets hits. Whether it’s Miley Cyrus, Ben Affleck, or Dakota Johnson, it’s all about getting that name in a headline.” Which should lead anyone who believes information is power to ask a basic question: In an era that often values “stickiness” and the almighty click-through more than accuracy, analysis, or context, has the race to be first put meaningful entertainment journalism on the endangered list?
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 14.11.2013 – 16.11.2013
- Robert Redford’s Restless Solitude –
- How To Write An Awesome Movie, According To Some Of Hollywood’s Best Writers –
- Gravity in American Cinematographer – "The camerawork serves … I don’t want to say it serves the story, because I have my problems with that. For me, the story is like the cinematography, the sound, the acting and the color. They are tools for cinema, and what you have to serve is cinema, not story.”
- George Clooney’s Rules for Living – Being Clooney, he does not only write to Brad Pitt, however. He also writes as Brad Pitt. A few years ago, he even had some stationery made up with Brad Pitt’s letterhead. Then he found a book about acting and accents and sent it to Meryl Streep, with an accompanying note. It said, “Dear Meryl, this book really helped me with my accent for Troy. I hope it helps you too.” He signed it “Brad Pitt.” Then he sent another letter to Don Cheadle on “Pitt’s” stationery. As long as Cheadle has been acting, he has dreamt of playing Miles Davis. So the letter informed Cheadle that Pitt’s production company had acquired the rights to Davis’s life story. The letter said that Pitt wanted him to star in it. As Charlie Parker.
- Who Really Created The ’Inception’ BRAAAM? – Hans Zimmer on yrittänyt viedä kunnian kokonaan
- David Suchet: Poirot and me –
- Prada presents ”CASTELLO CAVALCANTI” by Wes Anderson –