- Whatever else a kiss may be, it is for filmmakers above all a formal challenge –
- VFX for 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea with Fleischer and Ellenshaw –
- On the realities of writing TV comedy – But the upbeat attitude could also reflect a less positive trend in the industry: The growing need for content even as competition from low-budget reality TV forces networks to cut corners on writing staffs. These pressures, combined with an influx of aspiring writers willing to work for next-to-nothing, have resulted in an increasing reliance on freelancers, non-union employees, and other precariously employed writers. I was one of them. At the Onion News Network, I earned $50 for each idea accepted. On an extremely good week they might have bought three ideas, but very often it was zero. Still, I was thrilled to just be connected to the Onion. I could have subsisted on the fumes of this enthusiasm alone.
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 25.12.2014 – 29.12.2014
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 25.11.2014 – 29.11.2014
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 15.10.2014 – 16.10.2014
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 8.10.2014 – 9.10.2014
Elokuvallisia huomioita maailmalta 6.09.2014 – 12.09.2014
- Star Trek TOS in Cinerama – hauska idea
- Syyskuussa 2014 tulee teattereihin kaksi Pekka Lehdon elokuvaa – Kalle Kinnusen haastattelu –
- The Future of Practical Creature Effects –
- Are film tax credits cost effective? (Kinda not) –
- What Happens When You Accuse a Hollywood Director of Rape? –
- The Real Cliff Huxtable –
- Luc Besson on operating the camera while directing – Today I couldn’t direct watching a monitor 15 meters away from the actors. I’m incapable of doing that. I can’t imagine shooting any other way.